Dealer participation programs (often generally referred to as reinsurance) provide auto dealers a range of options to build wealth, generate cash flow or address other financial objectives. Industry vet, Matt Gibson with Protective Asset Protection, will provide an overview of the participation program options available to dealers, current events impacting these programs and why dealers should think about reviewing their current participation model.
What are some key considerations when building a new store or undertaking a major facilities upgrade? In this upcoming webinar, Bill Heifner and Brian Reynolds from Renier Construction will cover ways to help dealerships save money and maximize efficiency. Some of the items we will be covering during this month’s webinar include:
• The most efficient process to building a new store and doing major facilities upgrade
• Negotiating with the manufacturer
• Adding value with engineering the building
• The difference between Design-Bid-Build and Design Build
• Avoiding costly change orders
Join Sandi Jerome, a DMS Guru, as she reviews the different DMS systems. Sandi has helped over 1,100 dealers pick between 20 difference available DMS systems over the past 20 years. In this webinar, Sandi will discuss:
• CDK’s new Flex DMS, is it right for you?
• Should you stay with R+R? Reasons to stay, reasons to leave
• DealerTrack DMS, will they overcome the lack of features compared to CDK and R+R?
• Are you ready for an Alternate DMS? Some of the choices; DealerStar, AutoSoft, Auto/Mate, PBS
Do you feel overwhelmed trying to understand the digital marketplace? Is your dealership struggling with the best approach to market in the digital world? Are you trying to figure out how to develop an effective digital strategy? Then join Justin Ward as he addresses these questions and provides tips to improve your digital presence.
As you approach the end of a year, it is vital to consider how you will prepare for the year-end. This webinar will help you make sure the accounting, tax, payroll, and other tasks are completed accurately and timely before you close the books on this fiscal year.