2018 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report
This report is compiled from the answers of over 1,100 nonprofit professionals who took the Nonprofit Marketing Guide.com’s 2018 Nonprofit Communications Trends Survey in November, 2017.
They answered these and other questions:
- How effective do nonprofit communicators feel on specific goals like community engagement, brand and reputation management, and supporting major donor fundraising?
- How much content does a typical communications team produce, and how often do they use different communications channels?
- How do communications pros rate their skills, including copywriting, graphic design, planning, and analytics?
- How satisfied are communications pros with their workloads and jobs overall?
- How much training are they getting and who’s paying for it?